segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2012

RIP THE HEART OUT



I WISH I COULD FOR ONE DAY TAKE OUT MY HEART OUT OF MY CHEST. LOOK AT IT. MEND THE SCARS. HEAL THE WOUNDS. FIX THE BROKEN PIECES. CLEAN IT UP OF ALL DIRT ACCUMULATED IN YEARS OF UNFORGIVEN UNFAIRNESS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS (BUT SOMETIMES IT'S JUST TOO MUCH TO TAKE). BUILD A FORTRESS TO KEEP IT SAFE.
I WISH I COULD TAKE MY BRAIN OUT OF MY SKULL. CUT THE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN KNOWLEDGE AND PAIN. ERASE HURTFUL MEMORIES BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS AN ENDLESS REPLAY OF THE DREAD, TH
E SHAME, THE SADNESS AND THE ANGER. FIND THE CRAZZINESS AND KILL IT. FIND THE BALANCE AND KEEP IT. FIND THE CREATIVITY AND GROW IT. KEEP MY SUPEREGO IN PLACE, MY EGO IN ORDER AND MY ID RESTRAINED BEHIND BARS, BECAUSE IT'S A WILD BEAST THAT RUNS UNLEASHED OUT OF MY WILL AT TIMES AND CAUSES DESTRUCTION FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
I WISH I COULD TAKE MY SOUL OUT OF MY BODY. SEW THE HOLES I BURNED IN IT. CLOSE THE ONES OTHERS MADE IN IT. HAVE THE HATRED EXORCIZED FROM IT. BRING BACK THE STRENGH TO BE GOOD. WASH AWAY THE SINS. LOOK AT MY SOUL AND REMEMBER THE BLESSINGS.
I WISH THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR BEING ALIVE MEANS HAVING A MARRED HEART, AN OVERWHELMED MIND AND A BATTERED SOUL. BEING ALIVE IS BEING IMPERFECT. IT'S BEING HUMAN.  IT'S BEING ME.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário