segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2012

TIME WEIGHTS




I FEEL THE WEIGHT OF EVERY SECOND, EVERY HOUR, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. I WAS BORN MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO. ANCIENT WOUNDS, UNHEALED SCARS, UNFINISHED ISSUES. I LOOK AT MYSELF AND I SEE EVERY SPOT, WRINKLE, ILLNESS. YODA SEEMS SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN THE PERSON I SEE LOOKING AT ME IN THE MIRROR. I'M OLD BIBLICAL - GOD MADE THE WORLD IN SIX DAYS, SAW IT WAS GOOD AND RESTED IN THE SEVENTH DAY - THE DAY HE WAS RESTING, PAIN WAS CREATED AND ME WITH IT. WE ARE ONE. THE PRICE OF WISDOM IS NOT YOUTH OR BEAUTY - IT'S THE WASTED YEARS. THE WISER YOU ARE TO HAVE A GREAT LIFE, LESS TIME YOU HAVE TO USE THIS KNOWLEDGE AND BE FULLY HAPPY. WHAT A IRONY! LEARNING TO LIVE WHEN DEATH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. TOMORROW ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY LIFE CLOSES UP. THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ROAD TO OTHERS JUST SHOW ME HOW MUCH MY FEET ARE STUCK IN THE SAND, HOW OLD I FEEL, I LOOK, I AM, UPSIDE DOWN, IN AND OUT.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário